Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 21, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s Restaurant” 1030 E. Palm Canyon Dr., P.S.
– REPORT on how busy and blessed Elmer’s is. How guest come from all over the world.
– REPORT that Elmer’s will only be open from 7 AM to 2 PM on Thanksgiving Day so the employees can be with their families.
– REPORT on their bacon being so great. FROM MONTANA.
– REPORT that they will serve from the regular menu on Thanksgiving and reservations won’t be needed.
– REPORT that some items are HARD TO GET RIGHT NOW…but they will come back.
– OPEN; Every day from 6 AM – 9 PM every day.
– REPORT that Jacky is doing wonderful new things for the outdoor dining, WITH HEATERS IF NEEDED.
– REPORT on the latest specials: bacon-avocado omelet; triple berry French toast, w/ egg and breakfast meat of your choice; farm scrambled stuff crepes. YUM!!!
– REPORT on children’s menu! Also heart healthy menu, senior’s menu.
– (contact info: www.eatatelmers.com and (760) 327-8419)