cont. Sports Segment – November 22, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Sports Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
SHADOW MOUNTAIN GOLF CLUB w/ Judith Ann Donahue re: Event Co-ordinator. 73800 Ironwood St. Palm Desert.
– REPORT on the venue called “Let’s Flamingo” putter club meetings from 2 to 4.
– REPORT on the brand-new Pavilion for events. Food from 10 to 5 each day, w/ a full bar.
– REPORT on the putters and clubs available to rent.
– REPORT on Lindi Biggi and her plans for the facility.
– REPORT on the 63 acres. New putting area w/ her own flamingos. THE NEW BABY FLAMINGO.
– REPORT that there’s a pro shop.
– REPORT that you DON’T REALLY NEED TO WEAR GOLF SHOES.
– REPORT on the ONLY 18 hole putting course on natural grass in the Coachella Valley.
– REPROT that there is an LPGA golf instructor.
– REPORT that there are clubs to rent and you can eat/drink even if you don’t play golf.
– HOLD THE DATES; Holiday Party; Hickory Event: New Years, Charity etc., TBA.
– (contact info: www.golfshadowmountain.com and (760) 346-8242).