Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – November 21, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– REPORT that we are in our 142nd week of the world of the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION that the Pandemic is NOT gone.
– REPORT that Covid is back (still here) and it is not alone. RSV too. New variants of BQ1.1 & BQ1 that account for 44% of all circulating Covid cases and now we also have Flu.
– REPORT that these variants are the most resistant to antibodies.
– DISCUSSION of how we need to prepare for the Holidays.
1. If you’re sick STAY HOME.
2. Call your primary care doctor.
3. D.O.H.C. provides testing and treatment TO ANYONE.
4. React quickly. Treatment needs to start in the first 5 days.
– RSV is attacking children and older adults.
– REPORT that there are still tests available.
– REPORT that you should/can get your Covid vaccine and flu booster @ the same time.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).