cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment. “The Medicine Cabinet” – October 16, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment. “The Medicine Cabinet”
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– STATEMENTS/QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals” in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. Are ingredients in deodorant a cause of breast cancer? (Studied a lot. Anything that get swollen near your breast. Aluminum kind of clogs your pores and cause the swelling.)
2. Is there a new aspirin that does NOT cause ulcers? (Studied for 80 years. USPSTF now says if you are 60 and above and have cardio risk factors, talk to your doctor. If you are 40 – 59 DON’T START IT. Risk start @ 60).
3. Do COVID have long-term effects on the brain? (Called long-tailed COVID can possibly cause Myopic Encephalomyelitis. The brain actually causes all the OTHER effects. No answer yet.).
4. Is there a blood test for cancer? (Yes. Shows “tumor markers” in your blood.)
– HOLD THE DATE; Nov., 20 Heart & Stroke Walk in conjunction w/ the American Heart Association and D.O.H.C. @ Civic Center Park. Virtually or in-person.
– (contact info: www.myturn.ca.gov and www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).