Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – October 16, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are in our 84th week of Pandemic
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. has vaccinated 30,000 folks. All D.O.H.C. employees. No appointment needed, just show up.
– REPORT on the report from the President of the IDSA who said the end was no where in sight. Brian disagrees.
– REPORT that the 2nd surge was the end of July. The Delta vs. Alpha variant. Now the numbers are so much better. Delta is now 99% of all of the virus today. Only about 40 cases in hospital now.
– REPORT that a new variant came and went. BUT E48Q mutation might escape the immune therapies.
– REPORT that the Delta is so predominate that we won’t see another variant for some time.
– REPORT that we should be moving into the pediatric vaccination cycle soon.
– REPORT that the scientific community is monitoring all aspects of the virus, the spike protein etc. CONSTANTLY. Delta continues to dominate the “race”. Progress is being made.
– DISCUSSION that flu and Covid vaccinations available @ all three D.O.H.C. locations, Palm Springs, Indio and Yucca Valley. Drive-thru too. D.O.H.C. has vaccinated 28,000 CV residents.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).