D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – October 16, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– HER THEME FOR TODAY: “FALL” don’t fall backwards and don’t fall forwards. Stay in the present.
– REPORT that we know ourselves the best. Prepare for things that you KNOW you do wrong.
– REPORT that don’t worry as you look ahead. Causes worry and anxiety. Holidays bring bad choices.
– DISCUSSION that if you are upset use the football analogy. Take a time out @ HALFTIME. Change the game plan.
– DISCUSSION that you only NEED ONE PERSON to give you a good example. Not necessarily a parent.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).