3 M Studios LLC & Alzheimers CV Segment – October 18, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – 3 M Studios LLC & Alzheimers CV Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
3 M STUDIOS LLC w/ Mandy Calvano re: 73-810 Dinah Shore Dr., Palm Desert.
– REPORT that they are the Tues., night headquarters for learning the Ukulele for all ages. $25. 7 PM.
– REPORT on the CV Boss Babes meeting.
– (contact info: www.3mstudiosllc.com.
ALZHEIMERS COACHELLA VALLEY w/ Liz Borden re: Board member for Alzheimer’s CV.
– HOLD THE DATE: Sat., Oct., 28 “A Night of Music & Comedy”. Doors open @ 6. Tix are $60.for the outdoor concert. Presented by Sweet Baby J’ai @ the Palm Springs Cultural Center. Connected w/ the Nov., 1 benefit for Alzheimer’s CV as they will get a portion of the proceeds. Blues, soul, jazz and comedy. Tickets @ www.sweetbabyjai.com.
– HOLD THE DATE: Nov., 1st FREE Open House in Palm Desert in the Berger Building, right off of Cook Street. Free screening center, Sweet Baby J’ai, Keisha D. This will be all social. Clients come every Tues and Thurs., for lunch, games, exercise @ “Club Journey”. DISCUSSION of how you “screen” for Alzheimer’s. The written results of this activity gives you a written report to then share w/ your doctor. African Americans are @ a greater risk for Alzheimers and Dememtia.
– REPORT that Liz was just inducted to the New England Music Hall of Fame.
(contact info: www.cvalzheimers.org).