cont. “Legal Eagle” Segment – September 20, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
Cont.. LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on the focus of his practice. Not certain AI will impact his practice, except in creating briefs, etc.
– REPORT that Robert’s expertise is in Consumer Bankruptcy, #7 and #13. Now he’s very busy. No more moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. He does wills, probate and estate planning. He is on a TV webinar explaining trusts on KESQ early Sat., morning.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. What are the liability issues w/ the fires in Maui? (Robert’s story that he was due to Vacation in Maui and had to cancel it. Then the effects of Hurricane Hilary (the 100-year flood) on his office and parking lot in Cathedral City and three feet of mud. There may be some liability w/ the wooden poles and overgrown dead grass beneath them on Maui).
– DISUSSION of flood insurance, roof insurance and CONTENT insurance and what was needed where and when.
2. A gal is suing a doctor for “fast-tracking” her gender identity surgery? (She was a young woman, had surgery to become a trans-man and wants to go back to being a woman. She has a possible case there. There should possibly be therapy, counseling, a review board and she wasn’t over 18.)
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).