“Legal Eagle” Segment – September 20, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– REPORT on the focus of his practice. Not certain AI will impact his practice, except in creating briefs, etc.
– REPORT that Robert’s expertise is in Consumer Bankruptcy, #7 and #13. Now he’s very busy. No more moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. He does wills, probates and estate planning. He is on a TV webinar explaining trusts on KESQ early Sat., morning.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. What about the gang thefts of the Nordstroms Store. Is anyone accountable/insurance for that? (There need to be tighter laws and penalties. Tighter security to get into a store. Need more security cameras, perhaps ones that photograph license plates as well. These are ORGANIZED gangs. Local governments and police need to be behind enforcement.)
2. A couple was denied a Foster Child because they were Catholic? (Hard to believe. It would be different if you were a part of a cult etc. Perhaps in the Deep South. Probably no recourse for the parents.)
3. A woman divorced her husband 2 or 3 days after their wedding after promising he wouldn’t do it? (Good for HER!!! That is juvenile, stupid, childish behavior and an indication of future behavior and whether or not he could be trusted. And could possible file for criminal assault. Hope she sued for the cost of her dress AND the cake. Might even be grounds for annulment.)
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).