cont.“Senior Moment” Segment – July 12, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont.“Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Lisa Stanford re: 75-270 Hwy., 111, Ste., 204, Indian Wells 92210.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers. Fear cripples, but knowledge empowers.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” FOR NEXT TIME.
1. How can you predict dementia? (No BUT, here are 6 common medical problems that can mimic Dementia BUT ARE NOT and are easily reversible.
– Medication Interaction.
– Respiratory infection.
– Urinary issues.
– Sleep and breathing issues.
– Fluid on the brain.)
– THE ANSWER TO ALL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE CAN BE FOUND AT THE DEMENTIAL HELP CENTER.
– Become a care-manager, not a care-giver.
– REPORT on their bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS. Indian Wells group meets 1st and 3rd Wed., of each month. La Quinta group meets 2nd and 4th Wed., in Old Town. of each month.
– DISCUSSION of any change in a person’s gait is a strong indication of what is to come.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).