“Senior Moment” Segment – July 12, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen C.E.O., and Rudy Breilein, Case Manager re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
– REPORT of their mission statement and that Neuro Vitality Center is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 5 days a week; 8 AM to 2 PM.
– REPORT the state has just ruled that the CBAS Program (thru the Dept. of Aging and their standard of care) and the Desert Memory Center can now be combined for clients.
– DISCUSSION of the level of care you may need from CBAS and go to the transition to the DMC. This is usually easier for the family also. More support this way.
– REPORT on the specifics of this transition. More on-on-one this way. In the DMC is 1 to 6 clients..
– DISCUSSION of how clients may/may not make this transition.
– REPORT of how this new program helped folks who were “aging out” of CBAS.
– REPORT that once you are in the DMC you can stay as long as needed.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676).