Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment – April 26, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, Chamber CEO re: 190 W. Amado Rd., P. S. and re: Steven Henke Mr. Community. DAP Health and Revivals.
– REPORT that there will be two new Palm Springs Walk of the Stars dedications; Jerry Keller and Ann Shaffer.
– REPORT the P.S. CHAMBER MIXER is tonight @ the Drift Hotel on 284 S. Indian Canyon. 5 – 7 PM.
– REPORT on the Annual Joint Mixer May 17 from 5:30 – 7:30 w/ all the Valley’s Chambers @ the P.S. Air Museum.
– DISCUSSION of the annual Business Expo/Taste of Palm Springs coming up. Tribute bands, food.
– REPORT on the 85 bday parade w/ Keith McKormick’s help. Had 85 vintage cars. One for each year we’ve been a city.
– HOLD THE DATES: Ribbon cuttings, Fri. May 12 for Drift Hotel @ 11 AM; Tues., May 17 Chartwell Escrow @ 4 PM.
– FREE CONCERTS IN THE PARK; First Wednesdy of every month @ the Downtown Park. Extra one this July 1st “Eagles Tribute Band” and on the July 4 “Led Zepplin”. Produced w/ James Elliott.
– (contact info: www.pschamber.orgl and (760) 770-4066).