Eisenhower Health Segment – April 26, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
EISENHOWER HEALTH Lee Rice 17 years as Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist @ Eisenhower Health. 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270 and Lisa Maning, re: Parkinson’s Awareness Month, 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on the Eisenhower’s “PD IN MOTION” program. Partner w/ C.C. Senior Center. Meet in person on Tuesdays. For purposeful movement. Keeps Parkinson’s at bay.
– REPORT that they work w/ weights, ball, bands and sticks. They do gait improvement, stopping and starting and walking up and down stairs.
– REPORT on how this re-trains your brain.
– REPORT that one works @ their own level. Do activity then rest; activity then rest.
– REPORT that the schedule for these classes is on www.eisenhower.org/calendar for the zoom classes Tuesdays w/ a required physicians referral. FREE.
– HOLD THE DATE;
1. FREE Parkinson’s Wellness Expo; Ap, 28 @ 10 AM – 12:30 PM @ P.D. Community Presbyterian Church. Partnered w/ “Songshine”.
– DISCUSSION that May is Stroke Awareness Month and we will have a guest feature that subject.
– (contact info: www.eisenhowerhealth.org and 340-3911).