cont. P.S. Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment – April 26, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. P.S. Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
cont. – PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, Chamber CEO re: 190 W. Amado Rd., P. S. and re: Steven Henke Mr. Community. DAP Health and Revivals.
– REPORT on Thurs., April 27 “Dining Out For Life” all over North America.
– REPORT that all participating restaurants donate a portion of their day’s profits to DAP Health. Benefits clients who need healthcare…120,000 new. Pediatric care, women’s care, etc.
– DISCUSSION that the tests are completely anonymous. There is still a stigma to this.
– DISCUSSION of the generosity of our local restaurants.
– REPORT that Palm Springs usually comes in 2nd in the nation, to Denver, in % of funds.
– REPORT that we have over 70 restaurants signed up this year. EAT ALL DAY.
– (contact info: www.diningoutforlife.org and www.daphealth.org/dofl; www.revivalsstores.com).