“Senior Moment” Segment – November 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234. Indio and Coachella locations also. He’s the Vice President of Forest Lawn.
– REPORT on the Dia De Los Muertos celebration. It was an in-person after 2 years. 1,000 people came to Cathedral City. They had mariachis, face painting, food, altars.
– DISCUSSION of the meaning of Dia De Las Muertas to the Latin community.
– REPORT that this is to honor the dead. Family members sit @ the grave and eat “with their deceased.”
– REPORT that this event was held @ all the Forest Lawn locations.
– REPORT on Veteran’s Day Service @ Glendale’s Forest Lawn.
– HOLD THE DATE: WED., NOV., 30 in the Ramon Chapel in Cathedral City @ 7 PM. The Day of Remembrance. Everyone gets a paper dove to decorate, and a candle too. Interdenominational service w/ songs, a message, refreshments. To honor the folks who have passed in the last year.
– (contact info: www.forestlawn.com and (760) 328-3112).