cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – November 9, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Lisa Stanford re: 495 Town Center Way 44, Ste., B, Palm Desert, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers.
– REPORT on how to handle the Holidays w/ your Dementia/Alzheimer’s family member;
1. Have realistic expectations.
2. Make an honest assessment of “where” your family member really is and discuss it w/ the family.
3. Avoid sensory overload.
4. Have a quiet space set aside for the Dementia/Alzheimer’s patient.
– REPORT on how IMPORTANT socialization is for D/A folks. IT IS ESSENTIAL.
– REPORT on the bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).