Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – March 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– REPORT on the 108th week of the Pandemic.
– REPORT that this is a smaller/slower week for Covid. We are in a lull. Do things to prepare if there is another surge;
1. Get vaccinated.
2. Get boosters.
3. If you feel ill, stay home and get treatment.
– DISCUSSION that if you are immune-compromised you may need AN ADDITIONAL DOSE and THEN a booster.
– REPORT that if you are immune-compromised you should check if you are eligible for Evusheld for protection before the fact.
– UPDATE on world travel restrictions.
– REPORT that masks have been around for a long time in many areas.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. in Palm Springs is transitioning to a “test-to-treat” facility.
– DISCUSSION of the “at-home” test availability.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).