cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – March 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Is Oleic acid connection to the brain? (Lindsey will research.)
2. Pfiser making a generic oral treatment for Covid? (Yes, to be taken after you get ill. Process from a brand name drug to generic takes quite a few years. Have to wait for the patent on the brand name drug to expire.)
3. There is a new eyedrop that will improve up-close vision. Vuity. A drug that has been around a long time. Reduces the size of your pupils. Improves vision for 3 to 4 hours. Squint your eyes and you will see better. For people that are older.
– DISCUSSION that FDA will meet Ap., 6 about 2nd boosters for people 65 and older.
– DISCUSSION of the top 20 characteristics for highly intelligent people.
1. Experience w/ drug use.
5. Drink frequently
6. Read @ a young age.
– DISCUSSION of the top 4 indicators of intelligence.
1.Took music lessons.
2. Are the oldest sibling.
3. Are in shape.
4. THEY OWN A CAT.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).