“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – November 13, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ Charissa Farley re: “Wildest Restaurant & Bar” 72990 El Paseo, Palm Desert, CA.
– DISCUSSION of the history w/ Denise DuBarry Hay’s ownership/creation of the restaurant when it was Wildest Greens.
– REPORT on her mission statement: Wildest Restaurant is “wild and sexy w/ wine”!!!! Hippest new “joint” on El Paseo.
– REPORT that there is entertainment EVERY NIGHT.
– DISCUSSION of the menu; the wild seafood, the grass fed and pasture-raised meats, the many plant-based offerings.
– REPORT that Palm Springs Life voted them Best New Restaurant. Wine Spectator Award too.
– DISCUSSION of her use of better ingredients @ a little better price.
– REPORT on the frequent special events; wine tastings, private parties, etc.
– REPORT on her chef; Gladys “Liz”. Hottest new chef in the Valley.
– DISCUSSION of her theories of eating.
– REPORT on her entertainment; i.e. Nick So
– REPORT that “Wildest Restaurant” is open Wed., – Sun., Tuesday has private parties. Reservations are a good idea.
– (contact info: www.wildestrestaurant.com and (760) 636-0441).