Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – November 13, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Sarah Tripp re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Manager of Health Education Department. A registered dietician.
– REPORT that we are in our 88th week of Pandemic.
– Report on Covid pounds that we all have gained. Because all the gyms have been closed. Things are getting better weather-wise etc.
– DISCUSSION of children and obesity. The rate is higher than in other countries.
– DISCUSSION of how the “chain” w/ Mom @ home was impactful. Some people took the extra time @ home to get MORE HEALTHFUL. Need to get more active together, get off the “devices”.
– DISCUSSION of “sitting is the new smoking”. EXERCISE. Even if you are working @ home.
– DISCUSSION of what the “timing” of your meals should be during a day. How “late” should you eat?
– REPORT that sleep patterns are very important when trying to eat right.
– DISCUSSION of the amount of sleep people really need. The value of napping.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).