Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment – August 14, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on what documentation of vaccination will be required going forward. www.mydohc.com has the info to get a QR code on your phone.
– REPORT on the current protocols for travel from early dinner “Elmer’s”.
– DISCUSSION of the joy that you had of going places that you might not be able to go to now, or even WANT to go to now.
QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”
1. Is there a trip on the Mississippi on a “Showboat”? (Not yet…too expensive ($5,000) @ this point in time.)
REPORT on some of the tours coming up;
– $1695. Panama Canal for 15 days. Oct., 1 – 15, from L.A., 5 stops in Mexico, including airfare home w/ Royal Caribbean.
– Egypt in Sept.
– Mediterranean Cruise over Thanksgiving. For $1,995. Overnight in Rome, then the cruise.
– 2 trips to Africa.
– Cruise of the Mediterranean, Thanksgiving in Sicily.
– REPORT on “Hamilton” @ The Hollywood Pantages. ONLY a few seats left for the Matinee show on Dec., 26. $159. Including motor coach ride, a stop @ the L.A. Farmer’s Market for a no-host lunch. Seats are $159. Simon and Garfunkel Story tickets available too.
– 7.22 – Day Tour to the Del Coronado Hotel and a Harbor Cruise in San Diego.
– REPORT on the Sept., FREE Travel Club of the Desert. i.e. the guest stars, cruise directors, music.
– HOLD THE DATE; April, 2022 to New York Theatre.
– REPORT on Steve’s book “Globetrots, You didn’t tell me there’d be walking on this tour.” Get it @ Amazon, OR call ACT and get a signed copy and you’ll get gift certificate for tours @ ACT.