P.S. Power Baseball Segment – July 3, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – P.S. Power Baseball Segment
PALM SPRINGS POWER BASEBALL w/ Andrew Starke President @ Palm Springs Stadium.
– REPORT on being back. A bit of a shorter schedule.
– DISCUSSION of the various marketing tools/offers @ the Ballpark.
– REPORT on being here since 2000. Mostly athletes from College. Doing a “non-conference” schedule.
21 home dates until July 17.
– REPORT that games are all played @ Palm Springs Stadium. 13 teams in the League.
– SPECIAL PROMOTIONS; Tues., $2. Beers. Wed. $1. A child. Sat., 1/2 off bottles of beer. Largest mist system in the desert.
– REPORT on his three children w/ Vicky. All the various competitions for the children in the stands. i.e. bounce house.
– REPORT on $13. All-inclusive tickets.
– DISCUSSION of how “host families” were this year.
– REPORT that there is a game TONIGHT @ 5 PM then there will be wrestling for the entertainment of the fans. No fireworks or game TOMORROW on the 4th.
– REPORT that sometimes after an early start to a game there is a concert after the game. Various local bands.
– DISCUSSION of their record of 11 and 1 on the Season. They lost a game in extra innings.
– REPORT that the Power plays every Tues., Wed., Fri., and Sat., thru July 17.