cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – May 8, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of the “unveiling” of his late wife Linda’s dedication on her crypt front, as an example of what families can do. i.e. has a photo of his and Linda’s hands.
– DISCUSSION as an example of how his family handled her wedding ring etc., upon her death w/ a “memory box”.
– DISCUSSION of what a “memory box” is.
– REPORT on how Larry has “taught” us grace, humor and information to the act of dying.
– DISCUSSION of how many people were “caught off guard” due to the Pandemic and the increase in the numbers of people doing their pre-planning w/ Larry @ Forest Lawn. Have a durable power of attorney…. play the “what if something had happened yesterday, what would happen today?”
– DISCUSSION that if the conversation is difficult w/ family, at least HAVE THE CONVERSATION w/ Larry so that SOMEONE knows what you want done upon your death.