Neuro Vitality Segment – May 8, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Neuro Vitality Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Bev Greer re: C.E.O. 2800 E. Alejo, Palm Springs, CA. 16 years of doing this.
– REPORT on NVC being part of State CBAS and having to comply w/ their protocols.
– REPORT that NVC is not quite open yet. Their clients are all over the country and indeed the world due to the changes in technology due to the Pandemic.
– REPORT that for clients that don’t have Internet or WiFi, NVC gives them a tablet and teaches them how to participate in the NVC programs going forward.
– REPORT that anyone who needs their services should call and NVC will help in any way that they can.
– REPORT that their services and meetings will go forward in both VIRTUAL and IN PERSON scenarios.
– DISCUSSION of the new executive director, Allan Jensen. New clinical director Erin Ward.
– REPORT that they will open up to Dementia and Alzheimer patients when NVC can fully open up again. Highest risk factor for getting Dementia is aging.
– REPORT that most of the programs will hopefully be available as of July 1.
– Call, go to their website, or follow NVC on most of the social media platforms.