“Senior Moment” Segment – December 12, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of his loss of his wife of 49 years a month ago. How he has handed down various things of Linda’s and the example for all of us in talking about these things “beforehand”.
– REPORT on how Forest Lawn is handling services, w/ their tent, number of folks who can attend w/ social distancing, masks, etc. All services are virtual as well and up on the web. That way folks who can’t travel and are all over the World can see the services. Video is available forever.
– REPORT on the personal experience of his loss and the example it provides for all of us. services outside in the tent and they have been lovely.
– They are providing functions and memorial services in the tent. People feel comfortable and safe in a private setting and Forest Lawn is doing services DURING the Pandemic.
– REPORT on the demeanor of the families who lose loved ones during the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of how the planning meetings for services are now done over the phone w/ Forest Lawn.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has NEVER been closed, is considered an essential business.
– Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
– From Montana and Idaho.
– They will deliver.
– Tree stands available, that don’t leak.
– Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
– Will flock any color.
– Open 9 AM to 98 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
– Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert. Call Chuck (951) 544-3569.