cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – December 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that the CDC has reported universal rules for “mask wearing”. Benefits are of the 3 ply cloth masks. Fit well. The “valve” masks are not recommended.
– DISCUSSION of the results from the trials show that even w/ the side-effects, it shows that your body is reacting and working WITH the vaccine.
– FULLY aware of current options in the next week. Should have vaccine being given to their health-care workers during the next week.
– REPORT that the hospital’s numbers are beginning to fill up.
– REPORT on the latest information on testing.
– REPORT on the psychological aspects of dealing w/ COVID-19 too. Have to do physical distancing but not psychological distancing. MAKE THAT PERSONAL CONNECTION.
– DISCUSSION of how D.O.H.C. communicates on a regular basis w/ all their members and Barry Dayton’s work on the website.