Children/Charity Segment – December 26, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Children/Charity Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BOO 2 BULLYING w/ Dimitri Halkidis re: Smoke Tree Village. 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., #320, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that they serve 14,000. Children this year.
– REPORT of the mission statement of the organization.
– REPORT that sometimes, bullying makes you stronger.
– DISCUSSION of how kids fine the organization. Thru the school district and thru social media.
– REPORT that Bullying starts in kindergarten. Dialogues start w/ their young ambassadors supporting the new victims. No judging.
– DISCUSSION of how it is determined why a child bullies or is bullied. The school counselors handle most of this.
– DEFINITION of bullying is mostly cyber @ this point in time.
– REPORT that students stay in the program for as long as they need.
– REPORT that girls bully more than boys.
– REPORT on their new cyber bullying FREE APP. It’s talent driven. Can be found on their website.