Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – December 26, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAM w/ Brady Sandahl re; Offices in Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta.
– REPORT ON REAL ESTATE in 2020.
– COVID-19 in March and April caused a slower market activity.
– REPORT that in the first week of June buyers came back. For the first time, EVERY slice of demographics are buying @ the same time. Housing more affordable in the CV, low interest rates, better place to raise a family, great weather, folks working from home and folks want to travel by car now.
– REPORT that folks have learned that they can work from home and do not need to be/or are required to be in a big city. People are “driven” to be somewhere else.
– REPORT on the new “needs” that a home needs to provide for a family.
– SANDAHL Real Estate Group is very pro-business.
– REPORT that are priorities have to be to take care of the people that are important to us.
– REPORT that market was normal, then horrible and then record breaking in 2020.
– Brady predicted that the life style changes would affect the market as positively as they did.
– REPORT that interest rates are so low now. Good time to have a free discussion about selling/buying.
– SELLING A HOME EVERY DAY.