Mr. Community Segment – December 26, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Mr. Community Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT/MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: Director of Brand Marketing; 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the “clear” mask he is wearing to allow his hearing-challenged friend “read his lips”.
– DISCUSSION of Christmas, the classics, the involvement of our Jewish friends in creating those “classics”.
– REPORT on “We are P.S.” program. REPORT on the responsible spirit of the citizens. How to support our local businesses in some way.
– REPORT that most citizens are behaving responsibly.
– REVIVALS REPORT;
1. All three stores are open 7 days a week w/ proper protocols and precautions in place.
2. Just put up “mixed century finds” up on the “on line” shopping website.
– REPORT on 2020 for Desert Aids Project. i.e. “Dramatic Action” during 2020 under the leadership of David Brinkman.
– REPORT on 2021 hope for Desert Aids Project. i.e. focus on preventing illness and having access to care. Health care equilty.