cont. Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – December 26, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – cont. Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAM w/ Brady Sandahl re: Offices in Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta.
– REPORT ON REAL ESTATE in 2021.
1. Employees will NOT be required to live in the big cities and can work from their home.
2. Folks want to live where there is a better climate.
– REPORT that interest rates will remain low. High growth will probably not continue @ the high rate we’ve been experiencing.
– REPORT that folks will continue to buy though.
– REPORT that we are not relying on vacation home buyers as much. CV is becoming a “boom” town to drive-in crowd and fly-in crowd.
– DISCUSSION that Brady Sandahl’s mission is to have the BEST inventory on the shelf for their buyers.
– REPORT that we are selling a lot of properties at or above the list price.
– REPORT that there is a good balance of people moving here and people moving out.
– DISCUSSION that he feels our health care workers should get more recognition. As President of the P. S. Chamber he intends to help further that effort. He has guided the Board of Directors for the Chamber through some fabulous priorities.
– DISCUSSION that we need to focus more on mental health issues, child abuse and that there are resources in our community to help our residents.
– REPORT that when a house is hold it makes employment for over 20 people.
– DISCUSSION that he believes that 1. The real estate market will remain strong. 2. The market supply will remain tight. 3. Interest rates will probably remail low.