“Legal Eagle” Segment – September 18, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Eagle Segment
ROBERT L. FIRTH LAW w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. About an argument @ a PTA meetings about teaching assistant vs. vaccination vs. parents? (Employee is the teaching assistant and must adhere to the rules of the school district. Can’t have anything to do w/ age, race, religion or sex).
2. Can you get unemployment if you quit over the vaccination controversy? (No, if it’s a voluntary quit you cannot get unemployment or if you were fired for good cause, you cannot get unemployment.)
3. Can the U.S, sue another country, i.e. the Corona Virus? (Any country that has an embassy/diplomats in this country CANNOT be sued, they have diplomatic immunity.)
– REPORT on his law practice for personal bankruptcy and estate planning. FYI the state of CA., has a large fund set aside to cover a large part of your lease payments to your landlords and folks don’t know this.
– REPORT on living trusts. CA. has an expensive probate system and take a long time and costs lots.
Living Trusts bypass probate. Much easier and more efficient. Robert HAS DONE LIVING TRUSTS in as quickly as 3 hours. Usually, 1 to 2 weeks. If your estate is under $166,250.00 you can probate it in 4 months, but if it’s over that amount, YOU SHOULD GET A LIVING TRUST.
– REPORT on his FREE consultations.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).