3 M Studios LLC & Alzheimers CV Segment – November 15, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – 3 M Studios LLC & Alzheimers CV Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
3 M STUDIOS LLC/CUSTOM CARE SOLUTIONS w/ Mandy Calvano re: 73-810 Dinah Shore Dr., Palm Desert.
– REPORT on the mission statement of CCS….”an in-home care giving agency that employs caregivers that are insured, bonded, paid by CCS, trained, screened and background checked by the FBI, and registered w/ the Dept. of Justice.
– REPORT on people don’t have to leave their home to live if they work w/ CCS. The “break” for caregivers on a weekly basis saves the health of the caregiver.
– DISCUSSION that CCS serves not only Alzheimers and Dementia patients, but folks recovering from an illness or surgery.
– REPORT that most of the patients do better most of the time if they can stay in their own home and surroundings. www.acustomcaresolution.com and (760) 469-4633 available 24/7.
– DISCUSSION of 3MStudios, LLC. A new rehearsal and recording studio in Palm Desert.
– REPORT that they are the Tues., night headquarters for learning the Ukulele for all ages. $25. 7 PM.
– HOLD THE DATE: 11/18 @ the River w/ giveaways over $150. $5. For a drawing tickets; music, entertainment.
– REPORT on the CV Boss Babes meeting.
– (contact info: www.3mstudiosllc.com and (760) 507-8129.
ALZHEIMERS COACHELLA VALLEY w/ Don Calvano re: Alzheimer’s CV. 75105 Merle Ave., Palm Desert.
– REPORT on Nov., 1st FREE Open House in Palm Desert in the Berger Building, right off of Cook Street. Free screening center. This was all social. Raised $170,000. And over 300 folks attended. What the money is going for.
– HOLD THE DATE: March 2024 @ Desert Willows. “Endless Possibilities”. Their big fundraiser w/ surprise entertainment.
– REPORT that there are over 30,000 folks in the CV that are affected by Alzheimer’s. 850,000 new cases by 2025. Every 70 seconds someone is told they have Alzheimer’s.
– REPORT that their facility has expanded to 8,000 where they educated state and personal caregivers; where caregivers can come and DO NOTHING, where there is a screening service for evaluation and report back to the doctors @ D.O.H.C.
– DISCUSSION of how you “screen” for Alzheimer’s. The written results of this activity give you a written report to then share w/ your doctor. African Americans are @ a greater risk for Alzheimers and Dememtia.
(contact info: www.cvalzheimers.org and (760) 776-3100).