American Legion presents “Helping Heroes USA” Segment – November 14, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – American Legion presents “Helping Heroes USA” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
HELPING HEROES USA w/ Amado Salinas. National Legislative Council for the Dept., of CA.; National Media and Communications Committee for the American Legion; Judge Advocate Dept., of CA. of the American Legion; Area 5 District 1 First Vice for membership; National Legislation Council for By-laws and Constitution; Life member of American Legion Post 519 @ 400 N. Belardo, Palm Springs, CA. 92262 and the Veteran’s of Foreign Wars. Parliamentarian and Sgt.-At-Arms for the Hispanic American Police Officers Command Association.
– REPORT that Tony de Maio started founded “Helping Heroes USA” and providing this time for us to talk about all these issues.
– REPORT on the mission statement; to help the Veteran and First Responder organizations in serving their members and communities. “Helping Heroes USA” supplies funds, marketing, consulting, and organizational tools @ no charge to the organizations.
– DISCUSSION that America seems to have lost sight of God, Country, the Flag, etc. American Legion is getting in touch w/ the communities to educate younger folks about patriotism.
– REPORT on thanks to Rudolph Validez who brought Amado into the American Legion organization to advocate.
– FOCUS is on Southern CA. to show the rest of America.
– PLANS for homeless veteran affordable housing. i.e. a 20 apartment complex.
– (contact info; www.helpingheroesusa.org www.americanlegionpalmsprings.com and (760) 325-6229)