cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – September 18, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
cont. D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– cont. QUESTIONS FROM Joey Pal’s phone in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
2. Does 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day decrease your risk of depression and anxiety? (Caffeine has lots of benefits; decreases risk of Parkinsons, Alzheimers and cardio-vascular. Also a 33% decrease in depression symptoms and some benefits to mental illness.)
3. Will La Nina (not El Nino) will increase the cases of influenza. (Because of the effect on the water temperature changes, it affects the migration of birds, HENCE more avian flu, etc. Last 4 flu outbreaks were associated w/ La Nina.)
4. RSV Vaccine? (Three vaccines that the FDA/CDC are pushing. RSV, (for 60 plus folks @ high risk of getting RSV and being hospitalized, this is covered by insurance) COVID (new one just approved last week and everyone should get one) and FLU that you should get every year. Don’t get vaccination fatigue. Drive thru D.O.H.C. and be eligible for a $500. Gift certificate).
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).