Ascend Insurance Segment – August 25, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re; re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. With the economy as bad as it is, I can’t afford to make my insurance payment? (Understood and insurance rates have been increasing…they couldn’t increase during Covid, so now they are going up. Some go up automatically every year. At least take this opportunity to check your policies and rates).
2. What happens NOW if you don’t pay your bills on time? (i.e. Geico has CLOSED all their CA. offices and they are now automated!!! New applicants are being put on hold. Difficult if you need coverage right away. Dennis can help.)
– DISCUSSION that insurance companies ARE NOT making lots of money as perceived.
– REPORT that if your dog bites someone it’s covered under your homeowners.
– REPORT that certain breeds of dogs preclude you getting homeowners insurance!!!!!!
3. I read that Medicare and Medicaid will be gone in CA., (Not true. Medicare will go to everyone who has worked all their life, automatically. Medicare B must be requested. Then you can get the Medicare Supplement or the Advantage Plan.)
– REPORT that NOW IF YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE paying your premium, the insurance companies will probably NOT RENEW YOU.)
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)