Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – September 4, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on their fully equipped D.O.H.C. Mobile Unit that went to Cathedral City to help the victims of Hurricane Hilary. The brainchild of Dr. Teresa Hodgkins, Brian’s wife.
– REPORT that the D.O.H.C. Mobile Unit also goes to schools, businesses, etc., for vaccinations etc.
– REPORT on the fact that we are now in respiratory infection Season, some Covid that actually developed in people who went to a hospital for SOMETHING ELSE and developed Covid while there.
– REPORT that Flu Vaccination Season is here and flu clinics & drive-thru vaccination centers for D.O.H.C. members are open. No co-pay for D.O.H.C. Seniors. Should vaccinate down to 6 months-olds. Pharmacies give out the most vaccinations. Quadravalent is the new vaccine, covers 4 strains of the flu virus. Predicted from the effect of flu in the Southern Hemisphere. This strain of flu is pretty bad in Australia, especially in the children.
– REPORT that new Covid vaccine is not available yet.
– QUESTIONS FROM Joey Pals in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. Are paper straws now considered toxic? (Yes, because they contain “forever chemicals” as many things do. THEY NEVER GO AWAY. Stainless steel straws would be best. lol)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).