“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – September 4, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Marty Webster re: “Aspen Mills”. 1.) 555 S. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92264. (since 1995) Open Mon. – Sat.,7 AM – 6:30 PM.
2.) Inside Clarks Nutrition Café @ 34175 Monterey Ave., R. M., 92270; Open 9 AM – 4 PM. 3.) 46-520 Washington St., La Quinta; Open 7 AM – 5 PM. 4.) NEW Café in the “Create Center” in Palm Desert on Alessandro. Closed there for a while. 5.) Inside the Rancho Mirage Library.
– HIS HAPPY Labor Day wishes for all.
– REPORT on the sandwich trays for the coming Football Season. Comes w/ potato salads, pickles, cookies and can be delivered. The same items can be in the sandwich boxes.
– REPORT that the salads can be in large quantities.
– DISCUSSION of the 4 low carb flavors of breads he makes on Wednesdays. Also sugar buster bread as well.
– DISCUSSION. Also, he is making hamburger and hot dog buns. Pies and dinner rolls too.
– REPORT that everything is made from scratch, fresh every day.
– DISCUSSION of the tuna sandwich that was voted “Best in the Valley” by P.S. Life Magazine. Also the best bakery and sandwich shop.
– REPORT – All locations are closed on Sundays. Can dine inside and out @ all locations too. Still take-out of course.
– REPORT on the 30 different kinds of breads. No preservatives in any of their breads. Any bread “flavor” can be made into rolls. MAKE GREAT GIFTS.
– REPORT on how to order by phone, email etc., THEY DELIVER.
– (contact info: www.aspenmillsbakery.com and (760) 323-3123).