“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – July 3, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Marty Webster re: “Aspen Mills”. 1.) 555 S. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92264. (since 1995) Open Mon. – Sat.,7 AM – 6:30 PM.
2.) Inside Clarks Nutrition Café @ 34175 Monterey Ave., R. M., 92270; Open 9 AM – 4 PM. 3.) 46-520 Washington St., La Quinta; Open 7 AM – 5 PM. 4.) NEW Café in the “Create Center” in Palm Desert on Alessandro. Closed there for a while. 5.) Inside the Rancho Mirage Library.
– HIS HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BLESSING TO ALL.
– REPORT that there are twins in his family NOW.
– DISCUSSION of the sandwich trays he can do for the 4th of July and picnics. Also, he is making hamburger and hot dog buns. Pies and dinner rolls too.
– REPORT that everything is made from scratch, fresh every day.
– REPORT that made-to-order, delivered continental breakfasts are $9.95 and lunches are $12.95. Orders can be as small as 3 and no upper limit.
– DISCUSSION of the tuna sandwich that was voted “Best in the Valley” by P.S. Life Magazine. Also the best bakery and sandwich shop.
– REPORT – All locations are closed on Sundays. Can dine inside and out @ all locations too. Still take-out of course.
– REPORT on the 30 different kinds of breads. No preservatives in any of their breads. Any bread “flavor” can be made into rolls. MAKE GREAT GIFTS.
– REPORT that they deliver their lunch boxes w/ NO DELIVERY CHARGE. They will be open for a while on the 4th of July.
– REPORT on how to order by phone, email etc., THEY DELIVER.
– (contact info: www.aspenmillsbakery.com and (760) 323-3123).