Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – June 12, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that this is the 171st week of D.O.H.C.’s reporting since the start of the Pandemic.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. From last week; If a person lives a long time there were no signs of Alz., even though there was plaque in the brain after they died. (Yes, large study STILL GOING ON…the folks seem to be neuro-protected. GREAT NEWS. Study out of U. Of Pittsburg. Now a blood test shows the protein in the blood tied to the bad proteins and the bad cells as well to predict Alzheimers.)
2. Do most heart attacks happen on Mondays? (Yes. Study out of Ireland. Mondays are #1 and Saturdays are #2. Most happen between 4 AM and 10 AM.)
3. Motion patch caused disorientation and possible dementia on a cruise ship? (Yes, called “devil’s breath” the Scopolamine patch. Been around a long time. Ingredients are BAD FOR SENIORS. The patch unmasks the things in the brain that cause dementia – lets it all loose!!)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).