Restaurant of the Week Segment – June 12, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: “LuLu California Bistro” 200 S. Palm Canyon Dr., P.S.
– REPORT on Joey’s dinner w/ Tyler @ LuLu’s. The Wagyu beef hamburger, the Chinese Chicken Salad and the roast Chicken. YUM!!! Great service from Ramon.
– DISCUSSION of how the menu developed from all the travel and experiences of Barbara and Jerry Keller. Especially the family atmosphere.
– REPORT that All-Day Happy Hour is BACK in a new version of LuLu’s Happy Hour. Monday – Friday, 3 – 6 PM in the bar area. All well drinks $7.99. House Wines $7.99.
– REPORT on the 13th Season and their great staff.
– REPORT on Jerry’s Star Dedication on May 23, Jerry’s bday that was also his Star dedication on the Palm Springs Walk of the Stars. 9:30 AM in front of Lulu, next to Barbara’s. It was open to the public.
– REPORT on the plans for Father’s Day. Sunday June 18. Make your reservation early. 3 – course Father’s Day Brunch for $32.99. Appetizers, then 14 entrees, and dessert.
– REPORT on the private parties/events that are “customized” that you can have @ LuLu.
and Sun., weekend brunch from 9 AM – 2 PM; for $27.99. 3-course brunch menu.
– REPORT There’s ALWAYS A PARTY AT LULUS.
– REPORT that LuLu is open 7 days a week. All day dining from 11 AM w/ 70 items on the menu.
– (contact info: www.lulupalmsprings.com and (760) 327-LULU 5858)