Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment – May 24, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce/Community Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, Chamber CEO re: 190 W. Amado Rd., P. S. and re: Steven Henke Mr. Community. DAP Health and Revivals.
– REPORT on the recent all-valley chamber mixer.
– REPORT that TONIGHT; 5.24 Chamber Mixer @ “Blackbook” on Arenas @ 5 PM.
– HOLD THE DATE: Thurs., June 1; 5 PM on Arenas, the Pride Mixer.
– HOLD THE DATE: Wednesday June 7; 7 PM @ the Downtown Park; Beatle Tribute Band.
– DISCUSSION of the new program for younger business professionals called “Emerge” June 8 @ “Drift” on Indian Cyn.; 5:30 PM. Sign up on the chamber website.
– HOLD THE DATE “Emerge” will have a social hour @ The Ace Hotel @ June 15.
– HOLD THE DATE: The Tram Mixer; July 13. Food by John Fritch @ “Peaks”. Only 250 tix are available. Book quickly.
– REPORT on the commercials by D.J. Mod Girl and her feature in the new DAPHealtlh Magazine w/ Keisha D on the cover.
– REPORT on where you can get the FREE magazine and when. Comes out twice a year.
– DISCUSSION of some of the articles.
– FREE CONCERTS IN THE PARK; First Wednesday of every month @ the Downtown Park. Extra one this July 1st “Eagles Tribute Band” and on the July 4 “Led Zepplin”. Produced w/ James Elliott.
– (contact info: www.pschamber.orgl and (760) 770-4066).