cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – May 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Senior Moment Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
cont. NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
cont. DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Lisa Stanford re: 75-270 Hwy., 111, Ste., 204, Indian Wells 92210.
– REPORT on Mother’s Day suggestions from Lisa for gifts….i.e. music, photos.
– REPORT from Lisa on be certain to take care of yourself if you are a caregiver.
– REPORT on “power point” presentation for Mother’s and Father’s Day from Allan w/ personal photos and themed it w/ appropriate music. Your creativity is in the right side of your brain and can be touched this way.
– DISCUSSION of the moments of joy that come w/ your loved one, THAT MAY NOT FIT INTO YOUR DEFINITION ANYMORE, but it does theirs.
– DISCUSSION of the little things a caregiver can do for the client…i.e. putting on a movie, driving to a bakery.
– DISCUSSION of how pets impact the clients in such wonderful ways.