cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 3, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Why is May 11 an important date? (The emergency order for vaccines will expire and the patient will have to pay. )
– DISCUSSION that if you have had a change in your income/employment you will have to re-certify.
2. 23 AND ME can be a good indicator for some diseases? (Yes, but it doesn’t tell you all the pre-requisites for cancer.)
3. Do I have Neanderthal DNA in my genes. (Yes.)
– HOLD THE DATE: @ 11 AM on April 14 “Go Red For Women” @ the Westin. Tickets @ www.heart.org/coachellavalley.
– REPORT that heart disease is the number one killer of women. This event shows the breath and depth to which D.O.H.C. goes to serve the community. Honoring Avery Rose as a Woman of Impact.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).