Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – April 3, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on Jet Lag…from the Mayo Clinic, from every time zone you cross it will take a day for every hour to recover.
– REPORT on Recalcitrant jet lag.
– REPORT on how to combat jet lag.
1. Discussion of your circadian rhythm. Flying West to East. Plan for your flight and start to adjust to the time change…..try to land in daylight.
2. Melatonin peaks in the night. Take it to prepare.
3. YOU WANT SUNLIGHT. Avoid late afternoon sunlight. Light therapy is used for severe jet lag.
4. Buy into the time zone thing w/ small meals during the day.
5. STAY HYDRATED.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).