cont.“Senior Moment” Segment – February 8, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont.“Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Lisa Stanford re: 75-270 Hwy., 111, Ste., 204, Indian Wells 92210.
– DISCUSSION of the programs @ Neuro Vitality Center’s great programs.
– REPORT on their bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS. Indian Wells group meets 1st and 3rd Wed., of each month. La Quinta group meets 2nd and 4th Wed., in Old Town. of each month.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers. Fear cripples, but knowledge empowers.
– THEME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY….the best thing you can do for your loved one is to take/make time for yourself. Ask DHC for referrals to give you a break.
– DISCUSSION of any change in a person’s gait is a strong indication of what is to come.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).