Eisenhower Health Segment – February 22, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
EISENHOWER HEALTH Lee Rice Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist @ Eisenhower Health. 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270 and Scott Strech; RN, BSN, MBA, CAO, EHCI re: Cardio-vascular Institute @ EH
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health has recently celebrated the launch of a Capital Campaign for the Cardio-Vascular Unit. $250 million.
– REPORT that Scott has 325 health-care heroes that touch over 1,000 folks a day. They see over 150,000 folks a year. Unit is made up of three components; 1. Cardiology 2. Cardiothorasic surgery 3. Cardiovascular surgery. They will all be together in a new 80,000 sq. foot building. $180 million dollars worth of new facility.
– REPORT on the improvements for the Renker Wellness Center.
– REPORT that this is the ONLY intensive cardiac rehab program in the State and the 4th largest in the country.
– DISCUSSION of the ambulatory clinic expansion.
– DISCUSSION of the structural heart program.
– (contact info: www.eisenhower.org and (760) 340-3911).