Restaurant of the Week Segment – February 20, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Todd Terzian re: “T’s On The Green Restaurant and Bar” @ 36200 Date Palm Dr., Cathedral City, CA. 92234 in the Date Palm Country Club.
– REPORT that things are really picking up…they recently broke their sales record!!!!
– DISCUSSION that T’s On The Green is inside the Date Palm Country Club and is also OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Todd has done lots of remodeling.
– DISCUSSION that Todd has been in the desert 7 years. He comes from the hospitality industry. How he became acquainted w/ the restaurant and eventually bought it in July, 2021. Went through a 5-month wonderful renovation.
– REPORT on the modern American fare he serves and now w/ Brian Ellis on board, Todd has taken everything “up a notch” including the kitchen staff.
– REPORT that “T’s On The Green” focuses on dinner starting @ 5 to 9:30 PM Wednesday thru Saturday for now. Happy Hour 5 to 6:30 PM in the bar and patio. Features “$9. small plates”.
– DISCUSSION on the drinks and wine menu.
– REPORT that “T’s On The Green” is known for it’s musicians. i.e. Bill Marx and Robert Lynn. Thurs., Rick Ross, Fri. Shelly Yoelin, Sat., Trish Hatley…great guest singers too.
– DISCUSSION of the Date Palm Golf Course and the accessibility of the restaurant for the golf-playing residents and the ability to ride over in their golf carts and pick up an order.
– DISCUSSION of the menu items. i.e. salmon, desserts. YUM!!!
– (contact info: www.tsonthegreen.com and (760) 620-5049).