P.S. Chamber of Commerce Segment – January 25, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – P.S. Chamber of Commerce Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, Chamber CEO re: 190 W. Amado Rd., P. S. and Steven Henke re: Mr. Community. DAP Health and Revivals.
– REPORT on the weekly Chamber Lead$ lunch every Tuesday in Dec., @ I “Heart” Mac & Cheese in Palm Springs.
– REPORT on the first Wed., of every month FREE CONCERTS @ the P.S. Downtown Park. There are giveaways too. Produced w/ James Elliott.
– REPORT that Steve will give away a gift basket from “On the Mark” at these events. Register when you get there.
1. JAN., 25 – “Kings of Queen” @ 7 PM; the music of Freddie Mercury & Queen. Changed to this date due to heavy rains earlier in the month.
2. FEB., 1 – “Prince Again”; the music of The Purple One.
3. MAR., 1 – “Wanted”; the music of Bon Jovi.
4. AP., 5 – “Bee Gees Gold”; the music of the Bee Gees.
5. MAY 3 – “DSB”; the music of Journey.
– SAVE THE DATE; Thurs., Jan., 26 for the 11th Annual Police and Fire Appreciation Luncheon $80./person. Sign up on the website @ the Convention Center. If you can’t come, sponsor a first responder. John Shay and Jerry Keller will receive the “Richard Milanovich Award”.
– (contact info: www.pschamber.org and (760) 325-1577).