Eisenhower Health Segment – January 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Eisenhower Health Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
EISENHOWER HEALTH Lee Rice Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist @ Eisenhower Health. 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270 and Laura Williamson Senior Director of Annual Giving for the Eisenhower Health Foundation.
– REPORT on her job description: Laura’s team of 3 raises small “gifts” of $25., $100. etc., from a current list of 1,172 donors.
– REPORT that the community may not know you can donate small amounts that allow you to participate and yet help in such a profound way.
– REPORT that their goal is $5.5 million a year. AMAZING THAT THIS AMOUNT IS RAISED from the small donor list with the small donor amounts. 94% of the funds raised go right back into the Foundation. Great stewardship.
– DISCUSSION that this provides such support for the physicians and allows them to give even better services and care to their patients. This adds that margin of excellence.
– DISCUSSION that the majority of charitable giving is done in the month of December. There are several levels of giving on the website.
– REPORT that EH is an independent, non-profit hospital and it means that EH is not part of a corporation, not working for share-holders. Monies raised STAY HERE IN THE COMMUNITY.
– REPORT that this way EH can look @ the community and see what the needs are….i.e. new the Birth Center.
– DISCUSSION of what the most needed services are for EH. Network of clinics that reaches across the Valley. EH is rated very high in the medical community around the world.
– (contact info: www.eisenhowerhealth.org/giving and (760) 340-3911).