Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment – January 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
BILHARTZ DESERT INSURANCE w/ Brian Bilhartz. 41865 Boardwalk; Ste., 108, Palm Dessert. 92211
– REPORT that his agency focuses on Medicare. Not many agents do this specialty.
– REPORT that Medicare is NOT just for older persons.
– REPORT on what we should be doing about insurances @ the START OF THE YEAR. The rules about what you can and cannot do are hard to understand.
– REPORT that you have from Jan., 1 to Mar., 31 to decide what to do.
– REPORT that pharmaceutical costs will be going up since Insurance Companies change the list of what rx’s they will cover.
– REPORT that Medicare has three product options; 1. Medicare Advantage, 2. Medicare Supplement and 3. Medicare Part D.
– REPORT that this is so complicated one should work w/ Brian to get through it.
– REPORT in what a “generic” equivalent and how to get them.
– REPORT that Brian will serve his clients in their home, in his office, on the phone. He has all the special classification to do all of this.
– DISCUSSION of the time element involved. You MUST make some decisions about you plans by Feb., 28 (IVHP (w/ D.O.H.C.) being gone, etc. and you might not have coverage in between the end of the year and that date)
– (contact info; www.bilhartzinsurance.com and (760) 459-9617).